Your experience starts and ends in Merzouga. if you need a transfer from Marrakech, Ouarzazate or Fes to Merzouga, contact us. We can arrange it for you. The exact time of pick up and drop off will be communicated to you after booking the experience.
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can book for an arrival transfer in advance. In this case our representative will be at the airport to greet you. To arrange this please contact our customer service team once you have a confirmed booking.
This experience has no age range however, minors require the presence of an adult. Children's participation in this experience is highly recommended as it can be a fun experience shared by family members. For safety reasons, a child can ride a camel only with an adult.
Here are some essentials that you will need to remember to pack while preparing for your trip:
• A windbreaker or light jacket to survive the cooler nights;
• Comfortable jeans or other pants to make sure your legs are protected from the camel’s rough fur;
• Comfortable underwear as wearing a thong might get very uncomfortable while riding a camel
• Appropriate shoes (sneakers, hiking boots or sports sandals);
• A headscarf or hat to block the sun and dust; • Chap stick and sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun;
• A camera to bring home your wonderful desert memories;
• A lens, camera brush, and dustproof/waterproof bag to protect your camera from the sand;
• A flashlight to use at night at the campsite (optional);
• An extra day or two of any medications you need. There are not too many pharmacies in the desert.
If you can not ride the camel to the dunes, please let us know so we can arrange the excursion on a 4X4 SUV (automobile) instead (at a extra charge).